11 Week Training Event
What is LIFELINE TO HOPE?
- LIFELINE TO HOPE is an eleven-week lay caregiving training program to help you become a competent biblical caregiver – to provide support, encouragement, and spiritual care to those in need
Who is LIFELINE TO HOPE training for?
- Anyone who wants to grow in their people-helping and relational skills
- Anyone who wants to grow as a caregiver, counselor, coach, chaplain, or leader
- Anyone in ministry contexts (pastors, lay leaders, small-group leaders)
- Anyone seeking insight into how to biblically help others
- Anyone wanting to learn basic caregiving and counseling principles
- Counselors looking to integrate biblical truth into their practice
What will be covered in the training?
- The Biblical Basis for Caregiving
- Biblical Hope and Practical Help – The Keys for Living Model
- Effective Listening and People Helping Skills – Part 1
- Effective Listening and People Helping Skills – Part 2
- The Search for Significance
- Your Parents and You
- Basic Helping and Crisis Intervention Skills
- Strongholds and Spiritual Warfare
- The Process of Change and Healing
- Ethics, Liability, and the Law – Servant Leadership
- When Helping You is Hurting Me
What are others saying about LIFELINE TO HOPE training?
What is the cost?
- $25 for the training manual