Last updated: December 17, 2020
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Church (referred to as either “the Church”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Mt Zion Baptist Church, 228 Mount Zion Road, Huntsville, AL 35806.
- Country refers to: Alabama, United States
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Church. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Church to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Church, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Church in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Website refers to Mount Zion Baptist Church, accessible from http://www.mzbc.net
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the Church, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
Use of Your Personal Data
The Church may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service and your experience.
We will not share Your personal information with anyone who is not a part of the staff of the operating offices of the Church.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Church's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: email@example.com