Philosophy of Ministry
The ministry calling the Lord has placed upon my heart is to shepherd, teach, love, and serve the needs of preschoolers, children, and their families. Our desire is to:
(1) see a steadfast and growing relationship between parents and their children,
(2) provide classroom opportunities for parents to learn and grow in relating to the spiritual and emotional needs of kids at the different learning levels of childhood,
(3) help prepare children to come to know Jesus as their Lord and Savior,
(4) disciple children in their walk with the Lord, and help provide multiple opportunities for the family to grow as a unit.
(5) Finally, to sufficiently equip the children and parents so they will be able to transition from the childhood years to adolescence.
We believe that when all concepts are incorporated into the development of the family, the body of Christ becomes stronger as a whole and is able to impact other for the sake of the kingdom.
“Be shepherds of God's flock that is under your care, serving as overseers-not because you must, but because you are willing, as God wants you to be; not greedy for money, but eager to serve; not lording it over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock. And when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that will never fade away.” 1 Peter 5:2-4 (NIV)
Learning at All Ages
Understanding and engaging kids at their particular learning level opens the way for great interaction with those who are from birth to 6th Grade and on. Teaching and equipping parents / teachers to enter a child’s world, enables them to interact accordingly and unlocks new ways to building life-long relationships.
The Greatest Joy with Children
The greatest joy in working with children is: